The annual curling bonspiel is focused on fun. Although there is friendly competition, and some members surprise with their "hurry hard skills", experience is not necessary! First time curlers are welcome. Costumes are not mandatory but many teams choose to take the event to a new level by dressing up.
The 2018 Curling Bonspiel is scheduled for Friday, March 23, 2018. The Bonspiel is a popular event, so we encourage you to register quickly once registration is open. Please check back soon.
Registration Includes: 3 draws, lunch and prizes
Sign-in: 12:00 pm
Lunch: 12:00 pm
Draw Times: 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm
Format: Three three-end games for each team. Points awarded for participating, scoring in any end, total points scored and winning. Standings based on total points over 3 games.
Maximum Rinks: 16 rinks. Event usually sells out so enter early.
Entry Deadline: March 9, 2018. Late entries only considered if space available.
Entry Fee: $300 (including GST) per team of four players. $60 (including GST) for each additional team member.
*You can only register one team per transaction.
**Note – you must select an option from each dropdown menu.
Questions or offline registrations: Gord Sterchi at 403-750-1150 or email@example.com.
No team? If you want to play but don’t have a full team, contact Gord Sterchi, who will keep a list of those looking to join a team.
Please join us to celebrate the retirement of the Hon. Neil Wittmann after eighteen years on the bench, and eight as Chief Justice of the Alberta Court of Queen's Bench. Tributes to be delivered by Chief Justice Beverley McLachlin, P.C., Chief Justice Catherine Fraser, Justice Scott Brooker and Kenneth Warren, Q.C.
Cocktails at 6:00pm • Dinner at 7:00pm
* You must select an option from each dropdown menu
** Note - Individual Tickets and Tables cannot be purchased in the same transaction.
- Tickets are $185 each (including GST) and tables are $1850 each (including GST).
- Tables sit 10 people. Tables are reserved for those who have purchased a full table only. All other seating is first come, first served. In other words, we do not reserve partial tables or ensure that groups of individual ticket purchasers can sit together.
- You will be notified when your tickets are ready for pick-up.
- For questions about the retirement dinner for Chief Justice Wittmann or to purchase tickets or tables offline:
or call Sandra Anderson at: 403-298-4461